In this 4-week workshop, you are invited to explore the transformation and healing that the practice of fierce self-compassion can bring into your life. By fierce we mean –drawing from the work of Dr. Kristin Neff– the energetic and powerful energy that is liberated when we bring compassion into action towards the alleviation of our suffering.
Our vision for these recurrent workshops is to build, empower and nurture the community of women we need for a life-giving future by stepping into our full power.
Our mission is to share tools to reclaim our voice and freedom within a safe container to practice with other women.
Dates: Sunday, April 9 I April 16 I April 23 I April 30
Time: 7.30 – 9.00 PM CET I 1.30-3.00 PM ET I 10.30AM-12.00PM PST
IN THIS 4-PART WORKSHOP WE WILL DIVE INTO
Session 1: Learn about the foundations of self-compassion
Session 2: Learn how to protect ourselves by setting boundaries
Session 3: Learn how to provide for ourselves by meeting our needs
Session 4: Learn how to motivate ourselves to change what doesn’t serve us
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
– 4 Weekly 90 min session
– A guided space to practice in community
– Accountability & support
– Facebook group support between sessions
– Journaling prompts
– Clear away obstacles, wounds and limiting beliefs that hold you back
– Integrate the practice of self-compassion into your life
– Develop power, authenticity, clarity, balance and fulfilment in every area of your life
– Have the empowering experience of being fully uplifted, seen, and supported by other women
– Become part of a circle of deep connection and sisterhood that you can count on
These circles are facilitated by Alisa from Re-gnosis and Daniela. Please note that the workshop will take place in English.
For this workshop we have chosen a sliding scale.
Please choose your contribution: